- Researchers receive almost 36 million SEK from Forte
- Melinda Suveg defends her thesis "Finance, Shocks, Competition and Price Setting"
- Kerstin Westergren defends her thesis "Essays on Inflation Expectations, Monetary Policy and Tax Reform"
- Charlotte Paulie defends her thesis "Essays on the Distribution of Production, Prices and Wealth".
- Vivika Halapuu defends her thesis Upper Secondary Education: Access, Choices and Graduation
Economists in media
Vet du ikke hva alderisme er, er du trolig under 40 år og blåøyd
Source: Dagens Perspektiv
Ekonomipris för "naturliga experiment"
Source: Dagens Näringsliv
Arbetsmarknadsforskning får ekonomipriset i Nobels minne
Hur bör politikerna ta sig an långtidsarbetslösheten?
Source: Sveriges Radio P1
Omstart av Sverige efter corona
Source: SVT Nyheter
Alumni Masters Students Survey 2021
The Alumni Masters Students Survey shows that 85% of the students were satisfied or very satisfied with their education!
Seminars and other activities
Subscribe to our calendars
Uppsala Department of Economics
The Department of Economics at Uppsala University offers undergraduate (BA), graduate (MA) and doctoral level courses. The research conducted at the department is mainly focused on the fields of labour economics, macroeconomics, political economics and public economics.
Find out more about the Department of Economics
Map showing Ekonomikum
Kyrkogårdsgatan 10 B, 4th floor
Phone: +46 18 471 00 00